Once you click on the Configure menu item, It will display the configuration page as shown in the image below.
The above settings are explained below:
- Multi-store configuration for: Admin can configure the settings per store or common for all stores so the plugin features can work accordingly per store as per configuration on this page.
- Enabled: You can enable the quick order plugin for specific or all store(s) using this setting.
- Include in top menu: Enabling this setting will display "Quick order" menu item in the main website menu.
- Display only published products: Enabling this setting will display only published products on the quick order page.
- Limited to customer role: Select a customer role for whom you wish not to display the quick order page.
- Quick order page URL: URL which will redirect the admin user to the Quick Order page.
- Se name: Set Sename for quick order plugin which will be displayed on the store link.
- Meta title: Set meta title for the quick order plugin.
- Meta keyword: Set meta keyword for quick order plugin.
- Meta Description: Set meta description for quick order plugin.