Add a new Hello Bar
Once you clicked on Add New button, it will display the Add a new hello bar as shown in the image below.
The settings on add a new hello bar is explained below:
- Name: Define a friendly name for the Hello Bar.
- Widget zone: Select the widget zone to display the Hello Bar on the public store.
- Content: Add description for hello bar. You can also add clickable links in the description of Hello Bar.
- Marquee enabled: Check to enable marquee for the hello bar.
- Marquee direction: Once Marquee is enabled, you can define the direction for marquee flow from the options available.
- Background color: Set background color for the Hello Bar. This would help you to highlight your content.
- Height: Define the height for the hello bar. (Note: Add height in pixel.)
- Start date: Select the start date and time to publish the hello bar on your nopCommerce store.
- End Date: Select the end date and time to end the hello bar on your nopCommerce store.
- Display order: Add the display order of the hello bar for the public store.
- Published: Check for publishing and unpublishing Hello bar.
- Limited to stores: Select any store for which you wish not to display a Hello bar.
- Limited to customer roles: Select a customer role for whom you wish not to display a Hello bar.
- In the end, don’t forget to Save all your settings.